Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Annabelle Review



Technically I had never seen Annabelle prior to this viewing, but really I could argue I have.

We have all seen this film before, and it sucks.

Please don't call this a prequel to The Conjuring. I don't want a fine film like The Conjuring being associated in any way with this. It has the same doll in it, that is where the similarities end.

When a camera pans over just enough so the audience is able to see down a hallway, and I literally said aloud to myself "Someone is gonna walk by down that hallway" and then two seconds later it happens, you know you are watching a lazy cash grab of a film.

Do they hold auditions for films like this and the only requirement to get the part is that you have to look somewhat creepy and be able to wear a white gown while walking?

Not much of a review, I know, but to be fair, not much of a film either.


1/5

2 comments:

  1. I'll stick with Dead Silence for shitty fun with puppets/dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I don't blame you. I, too, would pick Dead Silence.

    ReplyDelete